Is there an adapter that allows CCTV or IP home security cameras power supply to be converted to batteries?

My buddy was telling me about such a thing but I have been scouring the web for an hr to no avail. Can anyone confirm this. Does such a thing exist. I am wanting to install 2 on my garage but there is no power there. I've gotten a quote from an electrician to run power and let's just say that's out of... show more My buddy was telling me about such a thing but I have been scouring the web for an hr to no avail. Can anyone confirm this. Does such a thing exist. I am wanting to install 2 on my garage but there is no power there. I've gotten a quote from an electrician to run power and let's just say that's out of the question. And I am not a big fan of the arlo or blink systems. They are way too expensive. So this might be just what the doctor ordered if they exist.