Why don't liberals (or just some people) view a minority getting accepted into college easier than a white person as racist?

I've seen many colored students with the same qualifications as a white person get accepted easier because they are black. Isn't this blatant racism??

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Yes, there is blatant anti white and anti Asian racism going on in colleges across the US. "Why?" is a good question

All liberal thought, policy, values and beliefs are rooted in specific, fundamental, and very alluring lies. All liberal rhetoric is justification of those lies. There are no exceptions. In this case there are several lies at play. Endemic white racism is one. White privilege is another. As with all policy based upon lies; enacting that policy results in utter nonsense.

The belief in those lies enables universities to institute the injustice of "Social justice" by holding white people and Asians guilty of racial crimes they never committed.

For all the lies about needing racial and sexual diversity and inclusiveness, universities are the most closed minded institutions in the United States when it comes to ideological diversity. They only allow liberal viewpoints. The voicing of nearly all Conservative and Christian ideas are met with derision, insults and seen as aggressions.

I do.

I don't believe in racial/ethnic affirmative action. Diversity in universities is good. That's why you write personal essays to the admissions committee. They are supposed to choose applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds and life experiences. Publicly funded scholarships should be for socioeconomic reasons, orphans, kids of veterans and such.

I'm not sure, in fact many college admission calculators that allow you to input GPA, SAT and ACT scores will often have a checkbox labelled "of ethnic descent" that you can check that if checked noticeably increases your odds of being accepted.

Nope, it's not as long as white privilege exists.

NO BLACK MAN TOOK MY SPOT AT UCLA

MAYBE YOU ARE JUST STUPID

I TOOK AP PHYSICS, AP CHEM, AP CALCULUS, AP HISTORY, AP ENGLISH, Track, Student Council, and AP SPANISH to get into UCLA. I had a 4.6 GPA

MY SPOT WAS WAITING FOR ME IN COLLEGE. UCLA WAS MY FIRST CHOICE

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE WORKED HARDER IN HIGH SCHOOL

I thought it depended on how good you are at sports, which dictates how much millions the schools can make first and then grades and ability to pay for the classes next?

Remember, those stem labs are not going to pay for themselves.

1