Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 2 years ago

Since it's white history month, did you know the fathers of space travel were all WHITE and NON jewish?

Konstantin Tsiolkovsky,Robert Goddard,Hermann Oberth and Wernher Von Braun are the fathers of space travel and all them were white and NON Jewish.

Surgie Korolev was the LEAD Soviet rocket engineer and spacecraft designer and he was WHITE and NON jewish.

Yuri Gagarin was the first person in space and he was WHITE and NON jewish.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Manuel
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Are you for real?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Einstein was Jewish, Oppenheimer was Jewish, Edward Teller was Jewish, the co-discoverer of the CMBR was Jewish, the originator of Inflationary Theory is Jewish, Leonard Susskind is Jewish, I could go on and on and on to name Jewish scientists who revolutionized astronomy and cosmology.

What is your point? I'm Chevy Chase and you're not?

• 2 years ago

And none of them were making stupid racist remarks on Yahoo.

• Joan H
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

And, I notice that none of these answers mentions any women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It's not, but you knew that already, you racist, antisemite.

Attachment image
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

So What? Why are you a Racist??

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes, I know that's true of many of them. And, no, I don't really care.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The first humanoids in space were Russian atheists and communist chimpanzees.

• TNO
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I'm aware... of the space flight thing, that is. I was under the impression that White History Month was still not a thing... and Google backs me up on that. Only one crazy person claims July is "White History Month".

I think it still says something flattering that you think you have to go out of your way to specify that the fathers of space flight were NOT Jewish, as if it's a natural assumption to think that there has to be some Jew behind all modern advances. Which, to be fair, wouldn't completely unwarranted; still, I never gave that any thought until you pointed it out. Perhaps Jews aren't the driving force of space flight - which isn't surprising given their very, very small numbers - but it's not like they don't have many other examples of their people in scientific advancement which they can take pride in.

• Man's greatest invention was the wheel and his greatest discovery was fire. All of our technology rests on these. Without them, there could have been no migration into Europe and no white men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.