Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 years ago

im a 28 year old male yet people say i look younger like 25 or 21. should i take it as a compliment?

i want to look older and more mature.

i get a little anxiety when i buy alcohol because i worry they judge my appearance

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Fantom
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Carry your ID when you buy alcohol like an adult.

• 2 years ago

My son is very near 60, but, surprisingly, looks to be only 30 or so. I don't know why, as he has all of his hair, VERY little grey spotted around it, no wrinkles, etc. I suppose. This is the main reason. Of course, I don't think I look any where near my age, either------no grey hair, wrinkles, etc, either. And I'm over 80.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You'll have plenty of time in future to look old and mature.

For now, enjoy your youth.

There is no reason to fear buying alcohol if you have ID.

• 2 years ago

There are both problems and benefits. At about your age, I was teaching and looked like one of my students. From the standpoint of getting respect, it was tough; I had to earn it. From the standpoint of my ego, it was great, with some of the coeds showing interest in me that could not be associated with improving their grades. The older you get, the more you appreciate looking younger.

BTW, the first time I got served alcohol in a bar, I was 16 (18 was the legal age); the last time I got carded, I was in my 30s and with a date.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Don't drink then. It destroys your liver.

• 2 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.