WW2 video games for PS3?

I’m looking for good WW2 video games for the PS3 that don’t involve infantry FPS, preferably where you play as Americans, Germans, and/or English. My father wants to get into gaming with me, and he used to do it a lot. Unfortunately, he now gets motion sickness with games that are infantry FPS. I’m looking for anything that involves flight, tank, and/or warship simulation, also preferred that there is a view from inside your vehicle. Thank you.

• Will

That doesn't involve infantry or is first person? That's all there is. The best WW2 games I can suggest for the PS3 are the following Call of Duty: Call of Duty 3, World at War, and Call of Duty Classic. They each have a few missions though where you control a tank, drive or use a machine gun in a Jeep, or where you are a gunner in a PBY Catalina.

Not that any of them are actually bad games, ranking them from the better of the three to lesser would be: World at War, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty Classic.