Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

What can I do about my depression and anxiety other than pills?

I refuse to lose my sex drive and gain weight as the end result of taking ssris. Are there ANY natural way to cure it??? I’m desperate because it’s ruining my life

Youtube: Vortex success

The frequencies are known to react and influence the brain - it's a real thing (binary waves) that people from ancient times.

Many of the commenters are going through anxiety, depression, or needing a boost with confidence. I feel like it's been very helpful.

I also suggest taking vitamin D, as that alleviates with depression. I recommend seeing a naturopath for more natural/effective remedies. (I'm not a fan of meds too much either, unless I absolutely need it).

Crystal healing is also very good. there are many stones that reduce anxiety. Meditating or taking deep breaths with crystals have been beneficial.

Lastly, take a yin yoga class - this is much more chill. I took this class and I haven't felt so calm in years. There's something about the poses + breathing that really gets the body in tuned. Can't explain

Good luck!

• k am

I’m chubby & happy.

You see a doctor not a magician. This is the entertainment section.

• Janet

Depression is self-caused. Usually when we have buried anger and we turn it against ourselves.

Researchers now understand that cognitive-behavioral therapy is AS EFFECTIVE as antidepressant medication for curing Depression.

Takes constant awareness and efforts, and takes longer.

Because what you are doing is essentially changing the types of messages you feed into your brain. Our emotions come from our brain, and if you change the inner programming (which takes time), you change the emotions that arise within you.

Cut out processed food as well as fast food, stay busy, exercise, go outside, meditate/pray, and go to talk therapy.

The main thing would be diet and staying busy. And by busy I mean doing things you love such as running, hiking, drawing, singing, hanging with friends, etc.

Source(s): Do those things consistently and you will get better.

Drink 🍸alcohol

Cognitive Behavioural therapy. x

There's liquor.