What's the difference between making your girlfriend feeling wanted and just being a clingy boyfriend?
- Anonymous2 years ago
The difference is whether the experience is positive or negative from her point of view.
- choko_canyonLv 72 years ago
Attentiveness without neediness. That's the difference.
- SuperFutureLv 52 years ago
Think of it like dogs and cats. A dog is very clingy, they're not called man's best friend for no reason. A dog will show you his love at all times. He stays by your side, he is so in tune to you that he can sense your emotions change. A dog will try to sleep with you, eat with you, go everywhere with you. Conversely, a cat is not clingy. A cat eats on his own time, sleeps in its own coves. You may not see him for days. But a cat will also show love on occasion. If you gesture to it and come off positively it will approach, and let you pet it. A cat will meow at you at times, when you feed him or just because. The point is that you should show you care, but don't be so transparent about it. Give it to her sometimes, but not constantly. There can truly be too much of a good thing.
- ScythaxLv 52 years ago
- Text her goodmorning and/or goodnight every day
- Say she looks beautiful when she dresses up
- Tell her you feel lucky to have her when she does something nice for you (or just every once in awhile)
- Have your own life and make her feel like she is in it because you WANT her to be (but don't be cocky about it), even though you would survive without her.
- Be insecure
- Repeatedly ask where she is/blow up her phone often
- Rely on her to make yourself feel validated
- Not be able to function without her/without being in a relationship
So yeah, it's more your mindset than anything else. If you are confident and just WANT her, that will naturally show. If you are insecure and feel like you can't breathe without her, that will show too.