XgamerX asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 years ago

Why does the younger British generation not give sh*! about English tradition or history and want a flood of immigration?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they re mostly immigrants themselves

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Really? Well, you don't know the difference between British and English, to begin with, clearly, so that's a bad start. Welsh and Scottish youths are also the younger British generation, as you put it. I don't know of anyone who wants 'floods' of immigrants but thank goodness they are not just hating anyone with a different coloured skin or origin. Having worked in heritage with many of these young people, a lot of them care very deeply. Sometimes the worst are the entitled 30-somethings who want to enjoy 'their' heritage, till it comes down to £££

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They are lost sheep waiting to be fleeced of their heritage.

• Jon
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

The flood of American TV and other mass media is the main cause of the erosion of British tradition.

I do get tired of hearing teenagers who seem to think that a 'prom' is a kind of school dance, not a light classical music concert, and that a 'public school' is one funded by the taxpayer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It doesn't. Well done for talking crap.

• 2 years ago

It's because other culture is new and interesting to them since they were born here it's nothing 'amazing' for them, At least that's my assumption based on the most likely reason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.