Military UCMJ violations as a United States Army Reserve soldier?

Last week, I was on order for my AT for 2 wks. Long story short, my car was subjected to a search and naval base police found 0.7 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia such as my glass pipe, and my civilian service pistol in my trunk. Not that this matters, but I am legally able to carry my firearm as it is... show more Last week, I was on order for my AT for 2 wks. Long story short, my car was subjected to a search and naval base police found 0.7 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia such as my glass pipe, and my civilian service pistol in my trunk. Not that this matters, but I am legally able to carry my firearm as it is registered under my name and I have my exposed firearm permit. I was NOT aware of the rules and regulations of weapon on a military base, also I had completely forgot that my weapon was in my trunk as I leave all my work EQ in my trunk at all times so its a matter of me forgetting to leave it at home. All my civilian work EQ such as my uniform, handcuffs, duty belt, and etc was still all in my trunk as well so they knew it was my work gun. (Im a security officer for 2 employers). I was arrested and booked and later released to my CO and was dismissed from AT the next day and resumed back to TDP status as I still have to attend my BA every month and pass the UA for each drill. I am being charged with article 92-drug paraphernalia, art 112a- possession of marijuana, and art 134-posession of a handgun. I am extremely worried and do not know whats going to happen. I requested a army trial defense service and I am waiting for them to contact me next week. I am a PFC and I graduated AIT in November so again, Im not that familiar with military regulations. what can I expect from all this? please any help would be appreciated during this difficult time.
Thank you.
Update: I have never got into any trouble with the law so this is my first time ever. I am not a criminal by any means necessary. The hand gun was an honest mistake and for the marijuana, I take full responsibility as I am never going anywhere near marijuana again. I just want to show then that I am able to stay clean and... show more I have never got into any trouble with the law so this is my first time ever. I am not a criminal by any means necessary. The hand gun was an honest mistake and for the marijuana, I take full responsibility as I am never going anywhere near marijuana again. I just want to show then that I am able to stay clean and pass every UA from here on out