Wow LOL who has had the worst blunder Lloris, Karius, or Caballero?

Anymore I should mention up here.

I haven’t seen Cortouis make a mistake that bad before.

Favorite Answer

Lloris was the worst, you could argue Karius didn't see Benzema as his back was to him and he turned into him, the second one happens sometimes and it even happened to De Gea this World Cup. Caballero was a mishit.

Lloris actively saw a guy charging at him, no blind side or mishit, he knew what was happening and just gave the ball away. The standard of GK's is getting awful when every major final there's some terrible mistake.

• MELONS

useless goalkeeping

I think Karius's mistake was the worst. He had full control of the ball in his hands. He knew were Benzema was, yet he still decided to throw the ball across the gaping goal with Benzema rushing towards him. When you have the ball in your hands youhave time and there is less pressure because the striker can do nothing when the ball is in your hands. When the ball is at your feet you know that you have to distribute the ball quickly before the on rushing striker gets to you.

Sometimes life gives you delicious ice cream and other times it gives you crap.

• Mario

They were all terrible mistakes.

• Karius but only just don't forget he had 2 classic blunders in 1 game...

Anyway i was right all along, although fairplay to Croatia they were superb and imho the better side today, like iv'e said many times the best side doesn't always win

Still Karuis but still hilarious.

• Ryan

I had a good laugh at that. De Gea you can add to it against Portugal that was awful

Karius did it twice in a Champions League final and literally cost his team the match, France have got this one won so it doesn’t matter.

I’m glad Lloris did that, it’s a one off mistake and we all know he’s the best GK in the PL, it will stop big clubs trying to get him and we can keep.