Wow LOL who has had the worst blunder Lloris, Karius, or Caballero?

Anymore I should mention up here.

I haven’t seen Cortouis make a mistake that bad before.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lloris was the worst, you could argue Karius didn't see Benzema as his back was to him and he turned into him, the second one happens sometimes and it even happened to De Gea this World Cup. Caballero was a mishit.

Lloris actively saw a guy charging at him, no blind side or mishit, he knew what was happening and just gave the ball away. The standard of GK's is getting awful when every major final there's some terrible mistake.

• MELONS
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

useless goalkeeping

• 2 years ago

I think Karius's mistake was the worst. He had full control of the ball in his hands. He knew were Benzema was, yet he still decided to throw the ball across the gaping goal with Benzema rushing towards him. When you have the ball in your hands youhave time and there is less pressure because the striker can do nothing when the ball is in your hands. When the ball is at your feet you know that you have to distribute the ball quickly before the on rushing striker gets to you.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sometimes life gives you delicious ice cream and other times it gives you crap.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mario
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

They were all terrible mistakes.

• Karius but only just don't forget he had 2 classic blunders in 1 game...

Anyway i was right all along, although fairplay to Croatia they were superb and imho the better side today, like iv'e said many times the best side doesn't always win

• 2 years ago

Still Karuis but still hilarious.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I had a good laugh at that. De Gea you can add to it against Portugal that was awful

• 2 years ago

Karius did it twice in a Champions League final and literally cost his team the match, France have got this one won so it doesn’t matter.

I’m glad Lloris did that, it’s a one off mistake and we all know he’s the best GK in the PL, it will stop big clubs trying to get him and we can keep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.