Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 years ago

Are skinny women with small butts/boobs the alpha females?

The fatter women with larger butts/boobs meant for breeding and child care.

Favorite Answer

Yes. In my time I’ve known a few slender women who are intelligent, high energy and notably a bit taller than average women, “Alpha female” is a fitting title.

They’re more attractive as a result, but since so many guys seek them out, she’s got very high standards.

Breeding types just wanna be moms and that why they make less money and have more fat.

~Aizen

• Alesha

What's an "alpha" female. I have small boobs and butt and I guarantee I'm not one of those dominating types that wants to organize and run everything.

• ?

False

No such thing as alpha female, they are all betas automatically

• Kathy

No, they are not.

Newsflash: a women who can give birth to healthy children IS the logical choice for the title of 'alpha female'.

I know a LOT of skinny women being 'used' for breeding and childcare.

And... Then there's porn industry and glamour modeling which is dominated by skinny women with butt/boob implants to make them 'larger'.

And... One of the world's most powerful leaders; Angela Merkel happens to be... Slightly overweight!

Yes, that sounds about right. I think skinny women are much more attractive than fat women or women with big butts.

Big buts are gross because I'm sure they can't wipe thoroughly because of the excess butt

I see, you recently escaped /pol/. I think I should inform you this isn't how most humans communicate.