Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

It’s it sad liberals say they shouldn’t respect or tolerate religious views because they see it as mental illness?

It truly is sad. The only mentally ill are lgbt, feminists and SJWs.

Favorite Answer

Tolerance is a two way street, neither liberals or religious conservatives truly believe in it.

Source(s): vote Libertarian.

Liberals are sad, I agree

Hey Raquel. You're not fooling me, I know you asked this as I remember your "writing style" Raquelita you're not a conservative.

The same liberals that make fun of Adam and Eve stories will tell you their version of 2 fish crawling out of a pond in Africa started the human race. They could have easily named the two fish Adam and Eve and their scientists could have just copied the Bible story. That would have required incest for the next generation and then mandated that we all have the same DNA which would put all the testing services out of business. .

Gay Liberal

EVERY religion has a book that says to KILL all the gays

◄ Leviticus 20:13 ►

Verse (Click for Chapter)

New International Version

"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Your rant proves usual...Republicans worship lies and hypocrisy. I couldn't have made you look worse, than you just did, if I tried really hard.

Do you have any attributes other than hatred and stupidity?

And by tolerate, you mean "give religious idiots tax money."

Personally, I think liberal Christianity is better than conservative Christianity.

Just... delete this and start over.