Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

It’s it sad liberals say they shouldn’t respect or tolerate religious views because they see it as mental illness?

It truly is sad. The only mentally ill are lgbt, feminists and SJWs.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tolerance is a two way street, neither liberals or religious conservatives truly believe in it.

Source(s): vote Libertarian.
  • 2 years ago

Liberals are sad, I agree

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hey Raquel. You're not fooling me, I know you asked this as I remember your "writing style" Raquelita you're not a conservative.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The same liberals that make fun of Adam and Eve stories will tell you their version of 2 fish crawling out of a pond in Africa started the human race. They could have easily named the two fish Adam and Eve and their scientists could have just copied the Bible story. That would have required incest for the next generation and then mandated that we all have the same DNA which would put all the testing services out of business. .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Gay Liberal

EVERY religion has a book that says to KILL all the gays

◄ Leviticus 20:13 ►

Verse (Click for Chapter)

New International Version

"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Your rant proves usual...Republicans worship lies and hypocrisy. I couldn't have made you look worse, than you just did, if I tried really hard.

• 2 years ago

Do you have any attributes other than hatred and stupidity?

• 2 years ago

And by tolerate, you mean "give religious idiots tax money."

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Personally, I think liberal Christianity is better than conservative Christianity.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Just... delete this and start over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.