Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

How do I get back to being mentally stable?

I just asked this question but I want to elaborate, in this situation of my mother not recovering from her stroke two years ago and my father having gone to the hospital a few months ago, he’s better now but him taking care of my mother is what sent him to the hospital. And I don’t have the motivation or drive to go to school or really make anything of my future. I’ve been falling apart mentally and emotionally and spiraling. There are times where I’m very suicidal. I’ve talked to therapists and I’ve gotten nothing out of it. How do I get back to a good place when things are falling apart all around me? I’m in such a messed up situation where do I go from here? That’s my biggest question, how do I move on and be happy when things are going up in flames?

Go to a church or religion where the collage education is required for the pastor. Prefer a married one. So he/she can understand more about parenting.

Also Pray to GOD for help!

• k w

taking care of someone does not send them to the hospital.....usually declining health from poor food choices get the credit. I'm recovering from a stroke myself, my mother had a stroke and I cared for her, luckily I had some part-time help from the state, but it was a full-time job......having a stroke is like being a prisoner in your own body.....there are things you want to do but can't....very frustrating......go for walks, walks in the park, maybe sit and watch the animals chase each other....do that to normalize yourself.....eventually you'll feel more and more normal.....

First leave out all the melodrama then instead of a pity party for one look into some state aid to come help care for Mom so you and he can have a little more time for you.

YOU and YOU alone make your own HELL by dwelling night and day on a subject which does not help a thing.