Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Legally, is it ok if I only let my kids eat once a day?

They are 17. They refuse to make their own money for food just because I will not drive them or teach them how to drive so they have safe transportation for work and because I will not give them their ssn's or get them an ID. They won't walk the 15 miles to public transportation either and they refuse to walk 8 miles to town for jobs. Since they refuse to pay for their own food is it ok if I only allow them to eat once a day? Neither of them have phones or computers so I could not just take those away as punishment.

Favorite Answer

Legally, your 12 year old A** doesn't have 17 year old kids.

If you were actually a parent, the number of times you feed the child wouldn't be the legal issue, as long as they were provided sufficient nutrition daily.

• LAN

Here is a link to the FBI tip line...https://tips.fbi.gov/

Report this idiot so he can get a legally correct answer.

Legally -- you are a certifiable waste of space , even if you are a young troll.

Early Americans ate only one meal a day, which consisted of about 6000 calories.

Don't feed the troll (or the children of the troll).