Anonymous

Do white people honor diversity because we know were the boringest race?

Most people want to live in countries that are white majority and neighborhoods that are white majority because safety is defidnently important, the more money people have the less likely they are to want to hurt you, because they're happy and comfortable with their lives, but aren't we usually dependent on other races to make us good food and play us good music

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

only western europe is boring like that. slavic countries in eastern europe dont have any racial diversity and they dont rely on anyone else to have good music and good food. they have their own unique slavic culture.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Pizza, fried chicken, hamburgers, electronic music, basketball, football,baseball, television and film were invented by white people. Whites are the exact opposite boring. If anything blacks are the most boring race.

• 2 years ago

Not all people honor diversity, I really don't know what diversity means to you. In having good quality diversity in key areas is bad, it is called variation.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Most people might honor diversity but most people choose their own.

Check out the lunch rooms of high schools all over America. People free to choose, to sit and eat, listen to music, with anyone they want, and yet CHOOSE THEIR OWN.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

The British State per se is in the middle of a huge population replacement programme on going since 1914.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

And also don't understand the purpose and concept of apostrophes?

PS: I forgot "boringest" -- ever heard of "most boring" .

And why is it that lazier and less well educated people, usually think that those better educated ,more hard working and more responsible than themselves -- are boring ?

• I am not dependant on any race of people. I do depend on people and have friends of different race, color and creed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.