Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 2 years ago

What do you think is bigger in area or land, France all by it self or all of the following combined?

England, Scotland Wales, ENTIRE Ireland, Man of Isle, and ALL of the surrounding small islands in English Channel and north of Scotland. Overseas territories of France or the U.K. are NOT included.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • dj
    Lv 6
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My guess is that France is bigger.

• 2 years ago

This is by memory so you may want to fact ck . England has a population of 50 M plus and is closest in size to the states of Louisiana or Alabama; both w/populations of less than 5 M. England is still smaller.

Again, if I recall correctly, Oregon w/a population of less than 5 M is larger than the entire UK. I know France is closest in size to the state of Texas but smaller. .

I can understand why people from the US aren't answering. Most don't know. I wonder why people from the UK aren't. hmm ... is it because all of the UK plus the rest of Ireland & Islands is still smaller than both France and Texas ?

• 2 years ago

I'm guessing it's France, because you wouldn't be asking the question otherwise.

• 2 years ago

Why do you need to "think" this, google could tell you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I think I speak for the entire YA community when I say Who Cares?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.