Whats Up with so many Asian dudes trying to act black?

I see them everywhere I see Asian dudes wearing doo rags and some kid in my class was trying to get waves lol, and Asians have straight hair but I see a lot of them curling their hair, highlights flashy Odell style haircuts you’d usually see on a black dude, and a lot of them around here rap, play basketball etc. now obviously I know some people are going to say there’s no such thing as “acting black” which is true but it’s super clear that their emulating black culture in almost every single way, and they think there so cool doing it idk enlighten me

Sorry but you cannot act a race. I think you mean they are acting ghetto which is not a race or a culture that is solely tied to the Black community. Ghetto culture is the culture of the poor. It is a popular culture that serves to entertain the world and cause those who partake in it to self-destruct. Many Black people adopt ghetto culture, not only because many of us are poor, but because we do not come from a deep culture that promotes things like self-respect and dignity--our cultures were taken from us long ago. Many other groups, including Asians who adopt ghetto culture is because they feel a misfit from their own deep culture and they want to "fit in" in the United States so they adopt the popular culture. My best example is going to my Burmese students house on Eid and being created by a group of Burmese boys, half dressed traditionally speaking Rohyinga and the other half dressed in baggy clothes and tilted sports caps, they even greeted me, a Black male, with "what's good *****?" I was very thrown off.

eminem, mac miller, g eazy, slim jesus, post malone--are they asian? point is its not only asians.

they think its cool

You’re wrong

Maybe they feel disconnected from their Asian heritage or are ashamed of it. Have you ever heard of comedian Tommy Chong? He's Irish/Chinese but during his youth it is said that he admired people of African descent and wanted to be one of them. He mingled with various African musicians and even had two daughters with two different black women who he later divorced.

http://nightflight.com/does-your-mama-know-about-m...

Its to get white women because white women love black rappers and hate Asian men, Asian men are always put at the bottom hell in the dating sites by white women but Asian men put them at the 2nd place after Asian women. The problem is Asian women place white men at the 1st position, all dating sites agree about this so its not a nonsense.