Does anyone know to start conversion therapy at home?


does anyone know how to convert themselves I'm not trying to ope a business I'm the one who needs fixing

3 Answers

  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    That is illegal.

  • Jay
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

    Well, first you have to be a Psychiatrist who is licensed to practice in the state where the therapy will take place.

    And then you have to have enough money to post a $200,000 deposit for the malpractice insurance that you will be required to carry as 'conversion therapy' is considered about as effective as 'snake oil'...and you will have people suing you for making their lives miserable.

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    First thing you do is to check with local zoning and see if you can run a business out of your home. Then you need permits and licenses and all matter of stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.