Elliot asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 years ago

I don’t know what to think about later life.?

I’m still a kid and I always worry about things like what happens when you die do you just forget everything and u never talk again and ur family is just gone, I go to a Christian school and identify as christian but im still worried about what will happen when I die, or if I die young. I know this isn’t something a 12 year old kid should worry about but I do. Anyone have any recommendations to kinda keep this off my mind. I also just am starting to have a huge fear of anyone dying I’m always aware of things more. Like if my dad drops me off at school i never forget to say love you because I never want my last words to be bad. So anyone have any ideas on how to help that fear go away?

Dear Sir,

I have every faith in both God and your parents!

Perhaps discuss the matter with them as they

May have felt the same when young also

Thanks.

Very best wishes for your happiness

Mars

Source:) Thinking.

• mokrie

Watch the movie Heaven is for Real.

Same, do things that make you happy and make you laugh, hangout with friends. It is a good thing to have a fear of dying, it's just your instincts.