How long does post-production take on a student film?

I was in a student film on June 18th. It was a small role, but I didn't mind. The director told me that she would send me the footage of it when finished. I contacted her on July 1st and asked her when the film would be done and she said she's almost done with it and probably be done by the middle of the week. It's July 14th and still absolutely nothing. I want to contact her again, but I don't want to be a pest. How long does production on a student film really take?? I understand that it takes a while, but why THIS long. She even said that this film was for her final. So if it's for a final, why is it taking do damn long?? When exactly IS your final exam?? How long does post-production take on a student film? And should I contact the director again?

• -

As numerous posters told you around June twenty-fifth when you asked this same question, it will take months before this film is completed. Don't contact the director again.

I think you should be patient. She might be busy with other things.

Eh about 7-45 seconds, depends on your tinder score

I think it the same as regular films.