I just want clear ******* skin!!!?

Can someone please help me clear my skin and keep it moist? My nose and forehead is dry and flaky. I have acne in my t zone. So over having bad skin.

• Strong
    Favorite Answer

Hey there! I believe treatment is required. The best advice I can offer is to go see a dermatologist without delay. Depending on the severity of your acne, they’d be in a better position to suggest appropriate medication for your condition.

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

• al

Maybe go see a dermatologist if nothings working for you or find out what products for your skin type you should be using

Avoid dairy

• Andy C

T zone?

Thong zone?

So, you mean your @$$?

Seriously, if you are sick of having bad acne stop causing it (consuming sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas.)

I could explain how, but I don't think that you would understand.

If you'd like to prove me wrong, read the book "Fat Chance" by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D. (it's about obesity).

Wondering what in the blue **** does obesity have to do with bad acne?

They're caused by consuming too much fructose AKA sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas.)

Quit this junk and your skin will normalize.

Not everyone gets obese.

Not everyone gets acne.

Everyone gets metabolic syndrome.