Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

I don't feel like I'm able to satisfy my boyfriend sexually. What should I do?

In past relationships I've never had any trouble in this area, but I really love this it and it kills me that I don't feel like I'm pleasing him. He gets soft during sometimes and also doesn't always come. I do everything he tells me and I've asked what he wants and I listen and try to do what he wants and I enjoy myself but then I get too in my head about whether he's having fun then I lose my confidence when he starts going soft. Like I just feel like I can't do anything right. He's really nice and doesn't complain but I feel so bad like it's all my fault. It just doesn't make sense because we're into all the same stuff sexually but idk what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has some insight or advice it would be greatly appreciated

Favorite Answer

Communicating with him about this is very important i think.

• Athena

Well, yes you have, had this problem before.

They guys just did not say anything because they just expected you to just show up, nto actually DO anything.

Fess up sister, we NEVER take the time to learn the craft.

We just expect guys to be happy that we say yes.

That is why they dump you like a rock the minute they find a gal who takes the time to LEARN a thing or two.

It may not be you it could be him