Will Donald Trump ask Putin, as a favor, to extradite the 12 people who were indicted?

Favorite Answer

Well Trump should ask, if not demand that, shouldn't he, if only he wasn't complicit in the whole thing.

• mokrie

Talk about Mueller desperate to show he's doing something, He can't get Trump on anything so he's going after Russians he can't do anything about. What a waste of time and taxpayer money!

• Bob

No, he'll talk to Putin about his ability to Pardon the Russians involved in hacking the DNC.

No. Trump will offer, as ordered, to pardon them.

Uh.. no..

Trump doesn't believe there was any Russian meddling.

"He (Putin) said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,"

Trump told reporters "Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' " Trump said.

"And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."

"I think he is very insulted by it," Trump added.

First of all, those charges of Hacking are only fictional to make Trump look bad. They will never come into this country because the Washington elite would put out a contract on them if they did. They don't want those people interrogated as the truth would come out and that would be a major embarrassment for FBI.

Dig a little into the facts; You won't find this in the media save for maybe AM radio.

• Smurf

I doubt it