Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 years ago

Did I officially commit a crime last night or was this fine?

I went clubbing last night and i was dancing with this super hot girl. She was wearing this shirt that was like half a shirt and it showed her belly button. My hand randomly went up her shirt a little bit and i could feel the bottom of her boobs and she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't slap me or anything but idk if i committed a crime or whatever. I didn't touch her nipples. When the club closed she kissed me on the cheek and told me her name. HELP!

Favorite Answer

It could have been a crime, but apparently she did not object.

Grow up.

That wouldn't be a crime if it happened outside of your dreams.

Not exactly a crime but, not appropriate either. Don't go manhandling anyone's body while dancing. Save the manhandling for later, in private and with full permission.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.

It depends, you didn't supply adequate information. What gender do you associate with? And race you were born with because apparently that is assigned at birth unlike gender... If you're a white male, then you committed a liberal crime of the utmost seriousness. You will be hunted down, and have your life destroyed, and your family and friends will be ostracized. If you are a black male, then she obviously just wants some of that BBC that liberals can't get enough of. And if you are a female, of any race, you are also in the free and clear, because the LGBTQRS are protected in absolutely anything they do, plus feminism...

No you didn't antoine/tyler/letskickit/pearl

Mommy doesn't let you cross the street by yourself yet.