Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 years ago

Did I officially commit a crime last night or was this fine?

I went clubbing last night and i was dancing with this super hot girl. She was wearing this shirt that was like half a shirt and it showed her belly button. My hand randomly went up her shirt a little bit and i could feel the bottom of her boobs and she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't slap me or anything but idk if i committed a crime or whatever. I didn't touch her nipples. When the club closed she kissed me on the cheek and told me her name. HELP!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It could have been a crime, but apparently she did not object.

• 2 years ago

Grow up.

• 2 years ago

That wouldn't be a crime if it happened outside of your dreams.

• 2 years ago

Not exactly a crime but, not appropriate either. Don't go manhandling anyone's body while dancing. Save the manhandling for later, in private and with full permission.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

It depends, you didn't supply adequate information. What gender do you associate with? And race you were born with because apparently that is assigned at birth unlike gender... If you're a white male, then you committed a liberal crime of the utmost seriousness. You will be hunted down, and have your life destroyed, and your family and friends will be ostracized. If you are a black male, then she obviously just wants some of that BBC that liberals can't get enough of. And if you are a female, of any race, you are also in the free and clear, because the LGBTQRS are protected in absolutely anything they do, plus feminism...

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No you didn't antoine/tyler/letskickit/pearl

Mommy doesn't let you cross the street by yourself yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.