Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

So I'm a 15 year old girl, and I'm wearing a black skirt that's above my knees and black thigh-highs but they're just above my knees.?

There is nothing 'slutty' about the way I'm dressed, right? But every time I go out, I get a lot of comments from much older guys and I feel frightened to walk past them as I'm sure they'll shout something rude like 'hey dolly, i like it' or 'look at her skirt, damn' or I even have guys coming next to me just looking me up and down making sure I see it while they're being super close to me, or grown men coming up to me asking me if i wanna 'hang out' with them. Now I know this happens everywhere and men are like that, but it makes me very uncomfortable, and no, I'm not looking for attention, I'm sure somebody will try and say that. Is there anything I could do?

Favorite Answer

Learn to ignore the rude comments and if you dress like that all the time then tone it down a bit. It sounds like your very pretty, but there is a time and place for everything.

• n2mama

I think you're a troll, but let's play along and say it's pretty obvious that if you don't like the comments you get when you're dressed like that, then don't dress like that. And based on your description, it does sound rather slutty.

Sound like a little whore

Looks like a whore outfit