Can u add prescription meds to clean urine to show up on a panel drug test at my doctors?

OK so I got hit with random drug test from doctor. I take my meds like I m suppose to and don t abuse them or sale them. The problem is I smoke pot and I m sure that will get my meds taken away. So trying to find ways around this with not marijuana showing up in my urine. I am prescribed xanax and adderal. Is there away to get passed this or do doctors not really care about marijuana.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Is your doctor doing the drug test to test for levels of Xanax and Adderrall? If so, then I’m pretty sure (but not 100%) that that type of test does not test for MJ. Don’t mention it. It should just show up as an “unidentifiable substance”, same as if you took over the counter vitamins or legal pills like Tylenol. I

• 2 years ago

Adding a little bit of a crushed pill to clean urine will not do it.

There is a big difference between the original form of the drug in the pills and the <<metabolites>> of the drug in your urine. You cannot fake those.

Basically, you're screwed either way.

• 2 years ago

Just tell your doctor you smoke, It's a shame weed still isn't socially accepted by the majority of people yet. Tell your doc the truth, better a pothead than a liar.

• 2 years ago

The pot will show up despite any other meds you take. And if you mean to put some of your meds into someone elses clean urine- it won't work. There is a thermometer on the side of the cup- and it's impossible to replicate the temperature of the inside of the bladder. They also watch you void.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CiCi
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Marijuana is a drug so yes they will care. Just be honest

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.