Will the IRS reinstate a reinstalment agreement? My husband and I owe back taxes from 2016 And we had set up a payment plan with the IRS?

To do automatic drafts. We were late getting our payment out to the IRS for 2017 but they were paid in full. I called the IRS the other day to make sure the payment posted correctly to the account and it was properly credited. The representative on the phone told me that if you have a payment plan for back taxes... show more To do automatic drafts. We were late getting our payment out to the IRS for 2017 but they were paid in full. I called the IRS the other day to make sure the payment posted correctly to the account and it was properly credited. The representative on the phone told me that if you have a payment plan for back taxes and are late getting out a payment to the IRS regardless of of whether the account was paid in full for the prior year that it can affect the current payment plan. Now I have to reset up a whole Nother payment plan. Will they allow this? I don’t want my accounts to be levied. My husband and I are not rich we are barely making it for what they take