Should I tell my now-ex boyfriend I m getting an abortion?

We were never really official. We ve had a great 2 months and our relationship just fizzled. I m pregnant and he s the father. I m getting an abortion, as this is the responsible thing to do in my situation. Should I tell him even though we re not seeing each other anymore? I would especially like a man s point of view on this.

• Jason

Giving the baby for ADOPTION is a better idea than abortion, there are so many couples who are without children, desperate to have a one, you can recover your pregnancy expenses and more from them, nobody get hurt or regret or get in to trouble

It is up to you I believe. Your choice. It would be ethical for you to tell him. Preferably beforehand. If at all. Some states are starting to require that you tell him. You will find this out when you go there. As a male I would want to know and would support you whatever happens.

• Jane

If you tell him he's probably going to put on a show about how he suddenly realizes his ongoing but onset and intensive love for you. Then, you will keep it lol.