Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 years ago

Don’t you think that the definition of “lady” needs to be changed?

Who wants to be pushed around, bosses around, shat apon and talked down to like they’re spineless losers. There’s nothing wrong with a lady standing up for herself and in this imperfect world, sometimes we need to raunch it up in order to be effective.

It’s important for women to be tough because if she acts like a mousy little spineless jerk, she will be taken advantage of and possibly get physically harmed. People like to start fights for no reason sometimes and women need to walk around like fierce, powerful divas otherwise men with road rage and other issues will wipe the floor with them.

When did meekness ever stop a man from bullying a woman? When did softspokeness ever calm down a man who wanted to bully a woman. It’s the brazen bch that’s gonna put that man in his place and make him realize that a crazy bish might take out a blade and cut him if he tries to fk with her.

Violence is appropriate if and only if it is the only means available to avoid significant harm to ones person. Other than this scenario, one can most certainly refuse to be bullied, refuse to be taken advantage of without stooping to "raunch it up" behavior. Remember, refusing to rise to the bait is strength, not weakness.

I think it should be avoided cautiously. If we teach our children not to use the word lady in a sexist context, they would know better and in a matter of years, most of our children would hail themselves morally right in their own way. If that gets around to the masses, then there is considerable change.

maybe but id be careful how you act so you dont get in trouble

• Jon

You're mistaken if you think being a "lady" means not standing up for yourself. That's never been true, or at least not in Western culture.

Why would you be attracted to women? 

I have known many people who are attracted to women, and I have asked many of them about it. But none of them can come with a coherent explanation for why they are attracted to women. 

If you ask me, I think it is because some traumatic thing happened to them when they were weaned as infants and as a result when they became adolescents, they regressed to an infantile stage of development. You know if you listen to them talk about women, when women are not around, all they talk about is the female breasts, which they refer to in a great variety of crude terms. And what are female breasts? One thing they aren't is sex organs. They are organs for the nurture of infants. That's why I think adolescents and adults who are fixated on female breasts have regressed to an infantile state. 

I think one of the reasons I am not attracted to women is that I have an adverse reaction to fish. If I walk past the fish counter at the market, I become ill, and I would throw up if I did not get away quickly. Other people may have other reasons, but for myself, I just cannot stand the smell -- and when they drench themselves with perfume to cover it up, that only makes matters worse.