What's happening to me?

Im 15 years old boy and Im attracted to younger girls like 12-13 is that a problem is that make me a pedophile in the future?

my orientation is always changing Somtimes ynger somtimes im into boys or shemales or just normal girls or womans

I dont know if this is because of puberty or idk

PLS HELP (normal answers please)

Usually the age that you're attracted to advances as you get older and more mature. Also a three year difference gets less significant the older you are. Yes, probably much of what you're feeling is due to hormones. Meanwhile, look but don't touch.

You are still a child.

No, that’s normal. I would advise against actually dating them, because there’s a pretty substantial maturity difference between 12-13 and 15, but it’s fine to just be attracted to them, and definitely doesn’t make you a pedo.

it is Puberty, dude. Go with the flow. Your hormones are raging and there may be days or weeks you are attracted more to one sex than the other, including other males; other times you might be only attracted to females. As you mature you'll have less attraction to younger females, a lot of that is not accepting you at 15 are nearly a grown man so you still see yourself as a younger guy- hence the attraction to younger girls.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor. You are going thru a rough time.

No, that's a normal age range for the objects of a 15-year-old's affections. However, you shouldn't actually date 12 and 13-year-olds. They are much less mature than you.

I would only start to worry if this attraction persists three or so years from now.

Its a 2-3 year gap so I think you are fine. However if as you grow that age stays the same or goes younger then yes you would be a pedophile. Say you were 17-18 still into boys/girls 13 or younger then thats a call for concern and maybe a need to see a therapist.

However if you want to date now It would probably be better to stick to boys/girls closer to your age. I feel age gaps matter less the older you are when you are under 20 its really best to try and keep the age gap at 1-2 years apart if any. When you are older (along with the people you are into) age matters less as your both consenting adults. A 24 year old and a 32 year old together is no big deal as they are both adults but a 21 year old and a 13 year old is completely wrong as one is a child and the other adult and the child cannot consent nor would they really understand what they were getting into.

As far as liking boys, girls and transgender people thats completely normal. Sounds like you are bisexual!

It's perfectly normal to like people younger than you. When you reach 18 though, you have to be careful as on average 18 is the age of consent. As for liking trans men or "shemales" as you put it that's kinda weird.

Source(s): I have a friend who's parents are 7 years apart.

You are 15 and sexual. You find all sorts of people attractive, boys, girls, young and old. That is perfectly normal. Fancying someone two or three years younger is fine but don't try anything sexual with someone so young. If you are going to experiment with sex, do it with boys or girls your own age. Doing it with people older than you could get them into trouble as you are below the age of consent.

That's a 2 to 3 year gap, you're ok until you turn age 18 then anti-heterosexual male America and Canada will label you a pedophile or rapist if you're attracted to a 16 to 15 year old teen.

Apparently it's ok for adult female teachers to molest and rape underage children but God forbid if an 18 year heterosexual male is attracted to any female 2 to 3 years younger than him.

Source(s): MGTOW