Can you name some great Australian military victories where Australia fought completely alone?

I’m really interested in finding out about battles that Australia have won by themselves. Were the opponents more fearsome than the Emu Army that sent Australian battalions into retreat?

Old Fraud singlehandedly won 10 in Vietnam and his old man also singlehandedly ( even minus a finger we are told ) defeated the Japs.

I can name 10 in Vietnam but I wouldn't give you the time of day, let alone answer such a disrespectful question. It's always fvckwits that have never served and have no idea about the military that ask these stupid questions, they also say we did this or we did that when you haven't done a fvcking thing yourself.

Idiots like you think war is like a video game. show some respect.

HDB, jeez you're a wanker.

• dj

The Kokoda Campaign, New Guinea was fought by inexperienced Australians against the Japs who had been winning battles all over the Asian area.

The experienced Australian forces were in the Middle East and Europe so many of the blokes fighting along the Kokoda track had only been in the army a few weeks, nevertheless they defeated the Japs in various battles along the track and pushed them back all the way to the northern coast.