is it worth staying at my current job?

I work with 2 bosses who are husband and wife. I'm constantly in the middle, and I don't think they realize that I'm in a awkward position. My main boss (the wife), expects me to yell at my other boss (the husband) when he's not obliging to her rules. Plus they'll give me two different instructions that it causes miscommunications and misunderstandings.

My coworker asked for a vacation and my boss (the wife) accepted her request. Unfortunately, my boss forgot that someone important was coming over to inspect the place. Giving me only four days notice, she expected me to take my coworkers place. She was unaware that I just got hired to work at the mall, plus I worked on the day she wanted me to. I filed a request at my second job and asked if someone wanted to switch with me. In the end, no one took my shift for that day. I still ended up coming to my first job by making room in the morning, but it cost me from finishing my online homework. I knew how important this was for my boss that I did whatever I could to be there. I came in to work and by the time I left, I never heard one single "thank you". She knew that I was busy but I did everything I could to come to work. Plus, I even got in trouble after she assumed that I didn't do what she had asked me to do. I tried to explain but she refused to listen. One of the clients overheard our conversation and even tried to defend me because he knew that I was telling the truth. I cant help but feel guilty if I quit though.

• BIG Al

Turn this post into an e-mail for both of them

Quit expecting thank yous.

I would make it clear for them not to put me in the middle of their bs.

I think you should stick it out

Jobs get better after time