Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

How can liberals tell conservatives to be empathetic when liberals call those they disagree with deplorables and assault them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberal silence about the abuses conservatives take is deafening. There is a real fear of the left.

• 2 years ago

I have never called anyone a deplorable or assaulted them for political beliefs!

So your generalization makes you a liar.

• Liberals are the ultimate mind control victims. They are in base consciousness and will do anything their club 33 puppet masters suggest. The majority are nothing more than zombies. Their entire reality is orchestrated for them by actors in a club, and they have no clue.

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

not all liberals do, but those that do know those people are deplorable and a danger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

You have to be kidding. You are blind or don't read very well if you haven't noticed cons are doing the same thing to liberals. I'm a liberal and have been called so many names on here. I just don't whine about it like you're diong. You are in denial if you can't see it goes both ways. People like you are only contributing to the divisiveness in our country. Are you so insecure about your beliefs that you feel the need to put those who disagree with you, down? Open your eyes and realize you're a part of the problem.

• 2 years ago

Many talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I've never called a conservative deplorable. And I've never assaulted anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.