Why is Justin Bieber is marrying Hailey Baldwin instead of ME, his biggest fan who knows his songs and stood by him when people hated him?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

I dont know honey, but is salute you. You came right out and admitted your jealousy. I read thru 100's of jealous comments about Megan markle everyday, but no one has ever came out and said "why is he marrying her, not me?"

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You already know his songs, so you'd just grow tired hearing them over and over. Baldwin, on the other hand, likely never heard of Bieber, and is marrying him because he is a total stranger who will provide hours and hours of new and exciting input as they get to know each other.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hmm.... maybe try asking him and see if you’ll ever get an answer?

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

He doesn't love you twit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Because he doesn't know you.

• Nathan
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

You've got issues, dear. First of all, he has no clue who you are. Second of all, he's rich and famous, he goes after the gorgeous rich famous models. Third of all, you're wasting your time obsessing over that clown.

• 2 years ago

No

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Maybe because you're a liberal twit who doesn't give good head.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

aye chill the ufkc out sis, fans like you r the reason why celebs r scared and hires bodyguards to protect them from insane fans like you. a genuine fan would be happy for him, for that he found someone that makes him happy, not a crazy jealous fan that he doesn't even know.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Well, for one thing, he doesn't know you exist, and for another, he doesn't love you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.