Would a Corvette be a good car to buy if I want a car like a Ferrari or Lamborghini for a lot cheaper?

For example the Corvette c6 base competes with the Ferrari F430 and the Lamborghini Gallardo for like 1/4 to 1/5 of the price. A c6 z06 competes with the Lamborghini Murcielago but for a fraction on the price.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy
    Lv 4
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are able to afford a Corvette, and drive it properly, then go ahead and get your Corvette for a fraction of the price of the Italian exotics. You will be able to enjoy that car while your Ferrari or Lamborghini are in the garage, either because they need expensive service or insurance, or because you cannot possibly park them at your destination without them being damaged by vandals or careless idiots. Be sure to maximize your driving experience of whatever you buy by taking advanced driving lessons at a track, and keep your car regularly serviced so it's always ready to perform.

• 2 years ago

You’re dreaming if you think a Corvette competes on an equal playing field with a Ferrari.

• nt
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

stop trolling

• 2 years ago

No one who says "competes with" and means "does 0-60 in about the same time" should ever be taken seriously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I've owned several and I have loved them all

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You are day dreaming again. Time to wash the Kia Forte that you just bought last week.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

As with most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.