"O" Mankind,SayThere is no god but One God you will be Successful (mohammed) do you see any terror or conflict in this words?

There will be less conflict if humanity understand there is no conflict in basics of religions.

Why there is a law of marriage in quran between muslims, jews and christians, is it for war or peace

Anytime there is shift or drift from basic oneness there will be conflict in generations and era,

trinity has divided christiandom, muslims jews,

THE UNITY, SINCERITY, ONENESS OF GOD, CHAPTER NO. 112 quran

1 Say: He is God, the One and Only;

2 God, the Eternal, Absolute;

3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4 And there is none like unto Him

Yes. It sounds like a threat, coming from Mohammed!

• Archer

Mohammad was not a god but as was Jesus a prophet as stated in the Quran.

Other than demons of satan trying to make sure no one honors the true Triune God, NO!

Sura 109, Ayeh 1-7

"Say: O unbelievers, I do not worship what you worship and you do not worship what I worship and I will never worship what you worship and you never want to worship what I worship. You have your religion and I have mine."

Indeed, there is no god but the One God Allah and indeed, the true believers of Allah and true followers of the sunnah Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, will be the true successful people. The winners of the Judgement Day and of hereafter.

YOU'RE the terror actually and you'll be the one to see terror for all eternity in the hereafter. Terror in your heart, your mind and body on Judgement Day.