Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Isn't it past time for liberals to admit the Obama let the Russians hack because they had something on him and Hillary?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don’t think they had anything on him I think he was working for them all along.... remember when he was caught begging putiin for more time

• 2 years ago

they will never speak the truth

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No. Regardless of hacking, the votes were counted fair and square. No one got into the voting machines of all 50 states and swayed the election. America elected a TV personality as president.

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

They need to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

No

I see Trump's brainwashing has already polluted his worshipers minds with this lie

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Obama knew about the Russian hacking but he, like the MSM, was convinced that Hillary would win so he did nothing.

• 2 years ago

It's past time for evidence-based theories, a category to which yours does not belong.

When people spin theories of Trump campaign collusion with Russia, they have the evidence of 80+ documented meetings between the Trump campaign and Russian agents, including the June 9 2016 Trump Tower meeting where the email trail says Kremlin agents offered "dirt on Hillary" to Donald Trump Jr. See, now THAT is evidence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.