Should I tell my friend that I think her son is gonna grow up to be gay?

I go to my friends house a lot, just to hangout and stuff and I think her 8 year old son is gay, or a future gay man because he does act pretty feminine, he likes the color pink, he dances around like a girl, about 2 weeks ago I went with them to target and we were at the toys section and he insisted on getting a... show more I go to my friends house a lot, just to hangout and stuff and I think her 8 year old son is gay, or a future gay man because he does act pretty feminine, he likes the color pink, he dances around like a girl, about 2 weeks ago I went with them to target and we were at the toys section and he insisted on getting a Barbie doll, his mom laughed and thought he was joking but I know he isn’t because he’s been acting feminine since he was about 3, I’m just getting gay vibes from him. For Halloween last year he wanted to be a princess, again his mom thought he was just joking and laughed about it. he even talks like a girl, he has no interest in anything boy related and I think he might be gay. Should I tell my friend that I think there is a possibility he might be gay?