Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 years ago

I can't bond with children, but now I'm a father. What should I do? Im 21 and the girl I slept with is 20.?

I used protection, so I feel like I shouldn't have to take care of the baby. She's the one choosing this hard life,not me. She's so stupid! She doesn't know how to take care of a child and neither do I.

I'm just going to live my life and she's going to do whatever.

2 Answers

  • Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    Oh please, obvious flame troll is obvious.

  • 2 years ago

    Going to live your life?


    You'll be paying child support for 18 years. If you don't willingly pay the state will garnish your wages. They can also revoke your license and jail you.

    Have fun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.