What do I do about bf who doesn't want to move away from home?

My bf is very close to his family. He loves living there and they are very close. In some ways it's great but in others not so much. At first when we moved into his parents place it was meant to be a few months. Just to get on our feet. But then things just kind of happened. He decided to drop out of college... show more My bf is very close to his family. He loves living there and they are very close. In some ways it's great but in others not so much. At first when we moved into his parents place it was meant to be a few months. Just to get on our feet. But then things just kind of happened. He decided to drop out of college and he got a job. I have one more semester on my studies.
But he doesn't want to move away from home. He is 25 years old and I'm 23. I love his parents but I still want my own place. No matter how you twist and turn it it's still not my home.

Financially it's no problem. We can get a one bedroom or a studio apartment and manage rent without any problems. I mean we pay rent at his parents place as well. Might as well do it at our own place. He is just so comfortable at home. His mom does the laundry, the cooking and all that he would have to do in his own home. I just feel like he is unmanly in a way, which might be a wrong way of putting it. I want to build our life and having a man in my life that works at a car wash and lived with mommy is not exactly what I had imagined. I have 6 months left on my studies.
I'm thinking about telling him that by the time I graduate we need to be in our own place or we are over. Is that fair of me?