Are there any other WW II vets here on Yahoo?

I enlisted at 17 to fight the Nazis in WW II. I lied about my age to get in. It was worth it. I was so proud of my fellow soldiers. I was born in 1927. I am in my 90s! I might be the oldest poster here. I am really having a ball!

• mokrie
    Favorite Answer

God bless you and thank you for your service! Your probably the only one on here since most posters range from 13 to 25. Have fun and don't let the mean trolls bother you.

TROLL !

My Daddy was, but he'd be 104 if still alive.

First of all there was something called conscription, it wasn't up to choice. People were told to fight or go to prison if they refused, like Muhammad Ali.

They chose men at random to fight, if your number came up then you had to go and fight. If you refused they would label you unpatriotic and lock you up. That's how it worked in America. They would probably bring this back if WW3 broke out, all your rights would be void instantly and you would have to go die for the US government, even if they are the ones that start WW3.

Also your story is fake, nice try though kid. You hid all your answers and questions. lol

HITLER IS ALIVE IN ARGENTINA

I smell borscht.

Dream on, kid