Quato
Lv 7
Quato asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

How can we stop intellectually inferior people holding back the human race, like flat earthers, and communists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Tell them that there is prizemoney for winning Darwin Awards

• 2 years ago

First we need to start by changing our attitudes of combative arguments to peaceful discussions. Many of the great intellectuals would agree that teaching requires patience and a mutual interest in finding out the nature of truth. Understanding cannot be enforced, as the response to force is defensiveness.

Second, is being able to recognize that being uninformed, uneducated and mislead does not mean that one is destined to remain that way. In fact, I would argue that the education system in most modern societies is the cause of such widespread ignorance. As Noam Chomsky pointed out in Manufacturing Consent, that the education system is mostly a filtering system that selects for obedience and conformism.

• 2 years ago

By not giving them Klondike bars?

• 2 years ago

You missed: Creationists, Christians, Nazis, Republicans, Holocaust deniers, Global warming deniers, Brexiters, and of course Trumpites

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

One step is to actually know that 'human' isn't a race. It's a species.

• 2 years ago

We could stop Betsy DeVos from dismantling the public education system that teaches most Americans how to read. I’m pretty sure “less education” isn’t going to be an answer to that problem.

• 2 years ago

Random arrests and threats of imprisonment to the general public.

Beat the Communists at their own game. Revenge of Nationalism.

~Aizen

• Robert
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Repeal affirmative action

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I can educate you.

Out of around 195 countries in the world,

4 are communist.

you can stop worrying

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Mandatory paid vacation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.