Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

I have my ideal weight but I still look fat?

So I recently got really concerned about my alpearnce, and I started dieting and excersice over the past 3 months ive lost. Around 40 pounds , I am 5'11" I used to weight 209 and pounds and I went to 169, according to my doctor that is my normal weight, and ideal.

The thing that worries me is that i still feel really fat i can look at myself and I still have back fat, belly , fat tights and arms, I was wondering If that was normal? Do I need to go down my ideal weight to look better? Or just keep excerice to shape my body?, is it that i Look bigger because of my height?

Exercising with weights will shape your body. You need to incorporate weights so you could get toned. Toned muscles look way better and drastically different than fat. Try sticking to a workout regimen that includes strength training and HIIT cardio workouts. If you start to see the changes you like, than just keep toning.

no such thing as ideal weight

You could look bugger because of your build! Technically, 140 is really light for 5’11, so for an outside perspective, its hard to believe you actually have a lot of fat! I would recommend working out to tone yourself from now on upposed to working out to burn fat. May really help