Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 years ago

Why does she not let me know?

I text my friend to let me know things that happen in her life. For instance, I told her to let me know when she hears from colleges that she applied to, but she does not let me know. I told her to let me know where she end up going, but again she does not let me know unless I text her first. Why does she not let me me?

Favorite Answer

There are multiple possibilities. Based on the information you have provided so far, I am assuming that she is not or does not want to remain a close friend to you. That does not necessarily mean that she does not like you as a friend. She might not have any interest in maintaining the friendship. But there is no need to feel disappointed or sad, it's a part of life. People move on to the next stage of their life and find new friends.

I have the same experience as you. Most of the time I initiate contact with my friends to hang out, and I inquire about their life. I would not consider them as close friends in this regard. I have not been in contact with some friends whom I met 3 years ago, but I made new friends from that time to today.

Do you care a lot about your friend? How many years of memories have you two shared so far?

• PAMELA

Because you are too nosy, it is nothing to do with you at all, keep your nose out of her business..

She doesn't have to. Just because you want to doesn't mean she has to.

it's none of your business that's why