Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Are you still for Trump?

Even after him putting children in cages and 1,000+ immigrant children are "missing"? More than likely sold into sex slavery or killed for organs......

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Trump is a useless piece of s**t, and always has been.

• 2 years ago

Is he still against just about anything Liberal? Yes? Then yep, I am.

• 2 years ago

No, I'm mad at Obama for doing that; I'm thankful that Trump is correcting it.

As for those sold into sex slavery, those are likely the ones who were NOT separated from the adults accompanying them, even though they could not prove they were the parents.

At least Trump listens to people's concerns, unlike Obama and Clinton.....

• ALBERT
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Are you all right today? You must not believe all the nonsense you are fed! Are you telling us you want to allow just anyone inside our country? Do you leave the door of your residence open at night so that just anyone can come in unchecked?. Probably not!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

trump is a nation-man. today is what the honest world needs because honest humans want no mercy, only correct things.

thanks.

• jimm
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

He's immoral but at least he didn't kill us Patriots at Benghazi and then lie about it on TV. She's a Hitler lover and will end the world.

• Never was.

• 2 years ago

Obama put kids in cages. I don't remember you, the Democrats or the Liberal Media (I repeat myself) denouncing Obama.

Yes, I still support Trump.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

DumpTrump 🤬

• 2 years ago

Didn't Obama do the same thing? Do you still worship him?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.