Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Are you still for Trump?

Even after him putting children in cages and 1,000+ immigrant children are "missing"? More than likely sold into sex slavery or killed for organs......

Trump is a useless piece of s**t, and always has been.

Is he still against just about anything Liberal? Yes? Then yep, I am.

No, I'm mad at Obama for doing that; I'm thankful that Trump is correcting it.

As for those sold into sex slavery, those are likely the ones who were NOT separated from the adults accompanying them, even though they could not prove they were the parents.

At least Trump listens to people's concerns, unlike Obama and Clinton.....

• ALBERT

Are you all right today? You must not believe all the nonsense you are fed! Are you telling us you want to allow just anyone inside our country? Do you leave the door of your residence open at night so that just anyone can come in unchecked?. Probably not!

trump is a nation-man. today is what the honest world needs because honest humans want no mercy, only correct things.

thanks.

• jimm

He's immoral but at least he didn't kill us Patriots at Benghazi and then lie about it on TV. She's a Hitler lover and will end the world.

• Never was.

Obama put kids in cages. I don't remember you, the Democrats or the Liberal Media (I repeat myself) denouncing Obama.

Yes, I still support Trump.

• IOM

DumpTrump 🤬

Didn't Obama do the same thing? Do you still worship him?