Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

How do you explain that almost all pro-life people are also in favor of the death penalty. Some even want to kill all liberals?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because concentrated, high-octane hypocrisy courses through their veins.

• 2 years ago

Because most pro-life people believe in God. And for those people, the death penalty sends the murderer's soul to Hell for all eternity. A fitting punishment for most murderers. Liberals fight for the right to murder babies, and are against the death penalty rewarding murder with long life. Therefore they are soul-less creatures that deserve to die.

I for one am a mixed bag. I'm an Atheist. I am more pro-choice than any Liberal I've met. I think that if women get a "right to choose" to opt out of pregnancy, then men should have the "right to opt out" of fatherhood. No parental rights. No child support. It's the definition of "equal rights." But I also think the death penalty should be handed out quickly, not 25 years later, and be more painful. Lowered into a woodchipper kind of painful. And not only for murderers, but for rapists and child molesters too. As for Liberals... not all of them, but probably most...

• 2 years ago

maybe they just want to kill you.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

If you are comparing criminals to the unborn, you are a moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PoBoy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Pro-life is a phony issue invented by the GOP to to get votes from naive people.

• 2 years ago

They are pro-life and will try to blow up abortions clinics and abortion doctors. "Hey lady. do not kill your child, let me do it"

• Liam
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

I’m pro life and I’m against prison and the death Penalty

Prison is a failed concept

Although I’d rather get the death penalty than face life in prison tbh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.