Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 years ago

Why do vegan men tend to be feminine or metrosexual?

Well said!

Favorite Answer

Probably because they turn into soy boys.

@the user who commented on my answer: Male vegans are usually effeminate and gay. If a man goes vegan, and turns into an effeminate homosexual, then he's a soy boy. If you don't like what I have to say, then tough. Ignore it and move on. You don't need to comment on everyone who disagrees with you. And if you are looking for meat eaters to harass, then you are the problem.

• geezer

No .. but anonymous people on here do tend to be stupid.

• Jane

And apparently Lewis Hamilton lol

I don't know any vegan men.

All the men I know love a big, fat, juicy beef steak, washed down with ale!

I know plenty of vegans and this does not seem to be the case at all.

The odds are your hanging out with lots of feminine or metrosexual men, far more than normal men. The law of averages would say that a few of these are vegans and plus your have a bias view.

I suggest you go on to the many vegan body building sites. It is amazing how fit and muscular these guys are after living on a diet of " grass ". It makes skinny, puny male omnivores look sickly and weak.

Because they shop by Harry & David?

Maybe you've got the cause and effect mixed up. Maybe it's feminine men that are more likely to be vegan.

In any case it's possible to get all the protein you need from vegetables if that's what you want.

With all the hormones that they pump into cattle these days maybe it's the meat that is making men more feminine. In any case, it's not such a big deal either way.

It's not like it's manly in any way driving to the supermarket to buy meat wrapped in plastic...