Amanda asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 years ago

I m 45, never smoked weed before but I ve been really curious. I m trying it this weekend with my bf, what shoud I expect?

Favorite Answer

For whatever reason you stayed away, welcome. I stayed away because Southern Baptist parents made me think it was evil. 43 now. Ease into it. Do enough to get an effect from it, judge how you feel, do less or do more or wait. You won't die if you do too much. You won't wake up hung over. Get ready for great conversation without having to pee every 10 minutes. Enjoy it and there will always be folks who prefer alcohol or nothing at all. And there will be people who think you just commuted a felony while they preach over their Bible, wine glass or beer bottle. Ignorant hypocrisy. Take it slow and easy. Have fun.

You will get raped

sex sex sex, lots of sex...if their faces dont interest you stick with a secret blanket to cover yours and your name....before you reputation is on the line

It's over-rated. Being drunk > being high.

Just chill out and have a good time.

Your mindset going into the smoke session will be greatly impacted by how you were processing things before you inhaled.

If you think about cops or the illegality piece, you're gonna have a bad time.

Hope your BF knows how to roll a proper phatty, Better yet if you have glass.

I still remember the first time I smoked weed, at 20 years old. It was intense, to say the least.

Being from the High Country, I've smoked almost every day for the last 5 years.

Nothing stood out more than the first time. They are correct, you never forget it..

So, chill out at home, watch a funny movie, and have the most pleasant sex ever. That's a fact.

~Aizen

if youve never done it before and you are 45 you would get really really high, and then probably fall asleep.

You should expect your parent's who are not yet 45, to ground you.

Hearing voices