Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 years ago

How long will I spend in a federal penitentiary for tax evasion?

I paid my taxes way back in april. I went to HR block, and got a money order for the EXACT AMOUNT and sent it to the EXACT address. I sent the thing in through certified mail...And I got a letter from the IRS saying I owe money now.

I called the IRS and even though their automated system says they recieved it, no one has a record of payment.

They said they didn't cash it because I wrote an insult on the money order. Anyway, they said my taxes were paid but it still doesn't say anything on the website about it and still lists a balance.

I tried explaining to them that I am involved in some type of conspiracy with them trying to convict me of tax evasion, and they ended up hanging up on me.

They are obviously doing this on purpose since they can't find anything else to charge me with (I get these ludicrous attempts to charge me with frivolous crimes with falsified evidence at least twice a year).

How long am I looking to spend in federal prison? Should I worry about being raped?

None. They will not send you to prison just for not paying. They almost never send anyone to prison for tax evasion, and when they do, it's usually for filing a false tax return or something like that; it's never just for not paying.