Is it bad that 5 different girls threw themselves at me in my life, Im 27 with no gf. Had jock itch problems for years?

• Mystic

Ok how does having jock itch matter? If you've had that issue for "years", it's kind of your own fault. You can go to the doctor and get things treated. It isn't an issue to have no girlfriend at 27... or any age. A gf/bf might be nice to most people, but it isn't "necessary". It's perfectly ok to be SINGLE. If 5 girls have thrown their selves at you, maybe you're just an attractive/nice guy. Despite popular stereotypes, girls DO like and appreciate a kind man. No one likes to deal with total jerks.

"Jock itch" is a fungal infection. There are creams and powders and liquids available to treat that, even in the 99 store.

If what you're looking at doesn't specifically treat "jock itch" then get something that would treat athlete's foot. That's a similar fungus. I use "Desenex" powder for both.